[nagdu] tummy trouble

Katrin Andberg katrin at maplewooddog.com
Sun May 31 23:40:35 UTC 2009

I've known the Nature's Variety brand of food to be good for sensitive
stomachs once you get off the I/D.  Also try adding some ginger to her food
either the capsules you can get at the health food store or some dried
ginger route little bit in her food.  Just like ginger ale helps settle our
stomachs it works the same for dogs.  Also Slippery Elm another thing you
can get at the health food store is good for upset stomachs.  I give James 1
or 2 capsules if he is sick and it works like a charm.

Katrin & James