[nagdu] Guide dog injured on escalator

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Tue Nov 17 17:58:21 UTC 2009

Dan,

I was wondering the same thing. /smile/  The mental image that popped into
my head at the phrase is quite amusing!  /grin/

Meghan, do tell!  Does that mean you pick your dog up and rest her on your
hip?  Mitzi is about the same weight, but I'm too wimpy to accomplish that.
Wish I could!  I've learned to tell how the escalator is moving and where it
is by the rail, but I'm clueless how to know when one reaches the end of a
moving sidewalk.  Hm...

I haven't decided for future reference whether I would use a moving sidewalk
or under which conditions.  Mitzi likes to zip along and weave me deftly
through the crowds; I like zipping and weaving along with her!  Then again,
since these things are usually found in airports, I can see myself in a
hurry but needing a rest more than I need the exercise.

Tami Smith-Kinney