[nagdu] Guide dog injured on escalator

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Wed Nov 18 16:07:30 UTC 2009

Ah.  That makes sense.  The image of your grabbing a big old german shepherd
or golden retriever with both arms is hilarious.  /lol/

I wonder if I could manage the same with my 50 pounder in a pinch.  Probably
not.  I can pick her up easily in both arms, but she's so long and leggy, I
have bits of poodle sticking out everywhere!  She used to like to be carried
to be and tucked in after a hard day's training, but getting her through
doorways without banging her head on them is quite a trick. /smile/

I do like the notion of being able to put her on my hip, though.  I'll see
if I can get in some practice work with her.  She will think it is funny.
/grin/

Tami Smith-Kinney