[nagdu] New Job --Dog Biscuits At Work?

Dan Weiner dcwein at dcwein.cnc.net
Sat Nov 21 14:51:18 UTC 2009

Hi, guys.

Carrots are a great treat for a dog, both the baby carrots and the regular
sized ones.
The baby carrots could be carried around in a zip lock bag.
Let's see...when I was working I'd get up between five-thirty and six-thirty
in the morning.
I'd feed Evan as soon as I got up.
At work, I did offer him a treat at lunchtime, along with his water.
A treat doesn't necessarily mean a large biscuit, it could be a biscuit
you've broken in half or in to little pieces, or a few pieces of kibble.
He would get it in my office and that was another incentive for him to
always take me there.--smile.

I don't se any harm in it.
We all know that dogs can put on weight--smile--just monitor the amount of
food and activity your pup has.
I would also offer a treat of some sort as a learning incentive, say if I
wanted Evan to find a specific elevator, office, desk, etc.

The expeditious use of treats can do wonders for your dog adapting to a new
or challenging environment.  As always, these are my opinions based on my
experiences and it's always interesting to see what others think.
Good luck, Laurie on your new job and please let us know how things are
going.

Oh, and Evan ate dinner when we got home, around five.

Cordially,

Dan W. and the Carter Hound