[nagdu] two quick questions

Mardi Hadfield wolfsinger.lakota at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 00:16:52 UTC 2009

Julie, Many ,many years ago, when I used to jog with my dogs,I had the same
problem. I used a clear plastic bag and taped it around my leg. When I was
done jogging, I just removed it.  Is it possible for you to make a longer
handle for your current purse? You could use the same webbing or get some
leather from a Tack store and use the same attachments that you used for the
guide harnesses that you used to make. You might also make it adjustable so
you could use it short or long. Hope this helps.  Mardi and Shaman and
Nala,retired.

--
http://wolfsinger-lakota.blogspot.com/