[nagdu] two quick questions

Steve Johnson stevencjohnson at centurytel.net
Thu Nov 26 02:05:23 UTC 2009

Just to add to the previous posting, I think it was Julie who was looking
for an idea to keep her shoes/lower pant legs from getting muddy/wet when
working her guide.  There is a company called Filson's who have great
leather products.  I also found a few things by doing a goodle search for
women's below the knee chaps.  It might be an easy fix.  Of course you will
probably pay a little more for leather, but I am sure you can find pleather,
vinyl, or other similar materials that these would be made of including that
designer plastic to match your designer bag!  Hope this helps you out.

Steve

"For we walk by faith, not by sight."  IICorinthians 5:3