[nagdu] Intension vs. Outcome

Marion & Martin swampfox1833 at verizon.net
Mon Oct 5 13:44:48 UTC 2009

Nicole,
    This is a matter of how the law that governs this behavior is written
and interpreted. Though I am not an attorney, the law in this case says
"cause bodily harm". If this woman is prosecuted under this statute, it is
quite possible that a good defense lawyer could argue that, since no bodily
harm was caused to the dog, the case has no merit.

Fraternally yours,
Marion