[nagdu] Welcome Suzy

Mardi Hadfield wolfsinger.lakota at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 23:46:19 UTC 2009

Hi Suzy, Mardi here. Welcome to the list. I think you will find it very
helpful and also entertaining at times. I am working my 3rd guide, Shaman.
He is a Belgian Shepherd. My 2 previous guides were Siberian Huskies. I
owner trained them all with the help of a private trainer. I use my dogs
from a wheelchair. I hail from Arizona, where the weather is hot most of the
time.I have never had a Lab guide dog, but I have had several black Lab
pets. They are wonderful dogs.  Have a great day,   Mardi   and Shaman and
Nala, retired.

--
http://wolfsinger-lakota.blogspot.com/