[nagdu] ranting

Linda Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Sun Oct 18 20:28:00 UTC 2009

Dar, I'd say to the people at church , "You don't like my dog wearing the
head collar, well, he'll be wearing it as long as you guys keep petting
him!"  So, the people are the meanies who make your dog wear the head
collar.

If someone says something to me about correcting my dog after they
distracted him, I just tell them,"What's your fuss about - you caused him to
be distracted and I had to correct him".

Linda and Landon