[nagdu] quick relese handle

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Sun Sep 13 19:15:22 UTC 2009

Linda,

My sport harness is two years old now, and the quick release buckles on the
handle are holding up quite well, as is the rest of the harness.  It comes
in very handy, but you do want to keep track of your handle once you take it
off. /grin/  I haven't left it on a bus yet, but I've left it in the car and
once barely managed to get a cabbie's attention to get it back.  I usually
carry a collapsing cane with me, although I need a new one right now, and
Mitzi does leash guide.  However, I've learned to keep it somehow attached
to my person so I don't leave it.  /smile/

Tami Smith-Kinney