[nagdu] a question stemming from a hot debate

Pickrell, Rebecca M (IS) REBECCA.PICKRELL at ngc.com
Tue Sep 15 12:39:48 UTC 2009

Hmm, I think your friend was out of line with his dig about you not
being a good handler. I'd be more concerned/uinterested in that comment
then I would be in what he does with his dog.
What he does or doesn't do is his business, his nasty comment needs
addressing and I would ask him why he took a discussion on tenique and
made it personal.
Sounds like he has "issues" and not because of how he manages his dog.