[nagdu] harness signs

AnnaLisa Anderson annalisa at sector14.net
Thu Sep 17 00:07:34 UTC 2009

Hi All,

Whoever mentioned the sign that says, "You may adore me, but please ignore
me," can you tell me where I can get one like that?  I love that, and it's
very appropriate for Sunny because she's a golden, and everyone adores her.

I do have a sign that says, "Do not pet me I am working."  I find that
around here in MN, most people do read it and respect it.  Occasionally I
get those who don't, but most of the time people read it and say they like
it, or get a chuckle out of it.  And I hear parents tell their kids not to
pet as they read the sign to them.  So I have found pretty positive reaction
to having the sign.  As to what Peter said, I tend to be a rather shy person
and don't always feel comfortable talking to strangers and explaining why
people can't pet my dog all the time.  So this sign is simple and straight
to the point, and people usually get it.

AnnaLisa and Sundance