[nagdu] working with local health departments

Jenine Stanley jeninems at wowway.com
Wed Sep 23 11:02:10 UTC 2009

Peter,

I realize that you may choose not to believe this, but I truly didn't know
if anyone in GDUI had been working on this issue of late. So I asked them
the exact same question, phrased exactly the same way with organization
names changed of course. So far one person has said their local affiliate
had talked with health department officials several years ago but nothing
came of it.

I ask both organizations these questions so I can refer people to whomever
is doing work in their area.

I am not an "ACB person". I am a person who happens to pay dues and serve as
an official in an organization called ACB. I'd like to think I am more than
my blindness affiliation, just as I hope that you are more than yours,
though it is a part of your whole.

Jenine Stanley
jeninems at wowway.com