[nagdu] Interpreter Services

Cindy Ray cindyray at qwest.net
Fri Sep 25 01:56:00 UTC 2009

There has been interpretation for deaf-blind people for a very long time.
Margaret and Boyd ussed teletouches; now some are using some other things.
There probably will begin to be the use of the Deaf B lind Communicator
which is a marvelous device. I think this can be worked out if it is made
clear that this is a serious need.

Cindy