[nagdu] Blind Inc.

David Baker david at bakerinet.com
Thu Apr 1 20:30:18 UTC 2010

http://www.blindinc.org/comp.html

-----Original Message-----
From: nagdu-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nagdu-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of
Albert J Rizzi
Sent: Thursday, April 01, 2010 3:17 PM
To: 'NAGDU Mailing List,the National Association of Guide Dog Users'
Subject: Re: [nagdu] Blind Inc.

Steve, would you post the hyper link to the site so I might investigate this
further?

Albert J. Rizzi, M.Ed.
CEO/Founder
My Blind Spot, Inc.
90 Broad Street - 18th Fl.
New York, New York  10004
www.myblindspot.org
PH: 917-553-0347
Fax: 212-858-5759
"The person who says it cannot be done, shouldn't interrupt the one who is doing
it."

Visit us on Facebook LinkedIn