[nagdu] Intro

Jonathan Lyens jonathan at lyens.com
Sat Apr 3 04:45:43 UTC 2010

Hi Justin,

My name is Jonathan, and I live in San Rafael with my wife, career
change Sheppard, and Black Lab guide from GDB. I encourage you to get
involved in our Affiliate here in the state. The NFBC is always looking
for new folks that are excited about positive change and action in the
blind community. I know Northern California fairly well. I live in
Marin, work in San Francisco, and travel frequently to Sacramento.

If you want to get involved, please feel free to contact me off-list.
I'm happy to help in anyway possible.

All the best-

Jonathan

Jonathan T. Lyens MPA