[nagdu] airline seating

Jenine Stanley jeninems at wowway.com
Wed Apr 14 22:47:54 UTC 2010

Dar,

I will put the Stream in a jacket pocket and keep my jacket with me. I also
take the window seat when in bulkhead. This means you can usually slide a
small purse or fanny pack down beside you on the window side. All you
airline and FAA employees did not hear that. <grin>

Just to let you know though that it doesn't always work and I do have to
surrender my purse about half the time. <grin> When I do though I ask that
they give me my laptop case to put it in. I don't trust a purse in the
overhead compartment. Sorry, but it's too easy to walk off with the "wrong
bag". It happened on a flight right before mine this last trip and police
were  everywhere. Don't know if they ever found the bag though.

Jenine Stanley
jeninems at wowway.com