[nagdu] Play time

solsticesinger solsticesinger at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 01:30:16 UTC 2010

Caroline is a huge Kong fan, but Nyla bones are her personal favorites.
She's a champion chewer. (Grin)

Shannon and Caroline
Are you a fan of Women's music? If so, join me each Wednesday evening from 7
until 10 eastern  for The Eclectic Collection: a Celebration of Women In
Music.
http://mojoradio.us:9090