[nagdu] EXTERNAL: Puppy raising

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Sun Aug 1 00:20:06 UTC 2010

I'll third that!

Tami Smith-Kinney

-----Original Message-----
From: nagdu-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nagdu-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf
Of Pawpower Creations
Sent: Friday, July 30, 2010 5:44 PM
To: NAGDU Mailing List,the National Association of Guide Dog Users
Subject: Re: [nagdu] EXTERNAL: Puppy raising

Thank you dan. Well said.  I also know of many situations where the dog has
been removed because of allegations of abuse which were later proven to be
untrue, and others who were abusive, and the schools did not take the
reports seriously.  I agree with Dan, it should be the local authorities and

animal protections who deal with such issues.

Best wishes from the Pawpower pack!
Bristol, Mill'E, Rudy, and Laveau

Pawpower Creations, Products designed with you and your Canine in mind
Bob Blackner
504-312-2609
pawpower at cox.net
www.pawpowercreations.com

Custom made guide dog harnesses, leashes, collars, and relieving harnesses.

With eye upraised his master's look to scan,
The joy, the solace, and the aid of man:
The rich man's guardian and the poor man's friend,
The only creature faithful to the end.

George Crabbe