[nagdu] ranting handling skills?

Julie J julielj at windstream.net
Mon Aug 2 13:51:49 UTC 2010

Jodie,

It's just where the dog touches your hand with his nose.  Some people use a
closed fist.  I use two fingers, like I'm pointing with them.

I use this skill in three main ways: as a very simple task to regain focus,
to get him positioned and as a fun way to get some exercise during the long,
boring winter months.

HTH
Julie