[nagdu] being reported to your school

Jordan Frances Ortiz ortizj32 at students.rowan.edu
Tue Aug 3 19:24:53 UTC 2010

On the drinking topic I'll have a few drinks with my dog.  The child I
mean mor eotwards if you were to get completely drunk would you have
your child take care of you?  most people wouldn't so why would you work
your dog?  I have no problem with people dirnking around their dogs I
believe there is a point were it is no longer fair to them if you are
working the.