[nagdu] A true allergy case

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Fri Aug 13 18:01:51 UTC 2010

Dan,

There is that point. /smile/  To be honest, I would worry that the sneezing
and coughing was also resulting in eyes tearing and swelling shut or that it
could presage anaphylaxis...  Well, I wasn't there with Chastity, so I can't
judge the severity of all that or how sick the driver was getting.

Would hate to have someone all blurry eyed while driving through traffic,
though.  I am honest enough to admit that when I think of that scenario, I
would bail out of sheer self-preservation and wait to feel bad about it
later.  Well, I haven't been there, so I hope I would remove the cause of
the allergic reaction and then help to ensure that the driver was safe and
help get medical help and so on.

Okay, since at this point I'm still only speculating, I don't know that it's
useful.  Odds are I will run into a similar scenario to Chastity's sooner or
later, so I guess I'll find out what I really do then.  /smile/

Tami Smith-Kinney