[nagdu] choosing a school

Julie J julielj at windstream.net
Tue Aug 24 12:17:13 UTC 2010

AnnaLisa,

I don't have any answers for you, but wanted to send a sincere thank you for
being so open and honest about the hard choices.  It is definitely a lot to
think about.

While not guide dog related, I do participate in a service organization that
I'm not 100% comfortable with their beliefs about blindness.  I did join
with the hope of helping at least a few people get a better understanding.
I can understand and appreciate that approach, yet I do also feel sometimes
that I'm not making enough progress to balance my membership in the
organization.  I don't know.  It's tough.

All my best,
Julie