[nagdu] Debate rages over whether dog is service animal or pet

Julie J julielj at windstream.net
Mon Aug 30 11:38:08 UTC 2010

Steve,

I couldn't have said it better.  I did catch that the dog was in the
courthouse with her and shouldn't have been IMO.

The thing that really bothers me is all the misinformation.  She's going to
create some really bad case law, no matter how it ends, because she hasn't a
clue about the relevant laws and apparently neither does her lawyer.

I hope it's just the news reporter and that the lawyer really does
understand things.

Julie