[nagdu] another reason for having your own harness

Pickrell, Rebecca M (TASC) REBECCA.PICKRELL at tasc.com
Tue Aug 31 17:00:11 UTC 2010

Julie and list,
Maybe people don't speak of negative experiences because the list rules
say "no school bashing" Or maybe they don't, and I'm thinking of
something else. Anyway, people tend to think "negative experience equals
school bashing" just as "positive dicipline" equals "permissive".
I wonder how people would respond if they posted anonmyously?