[nagdu] Did anyone watch the home makeover show yesterday. the family has a guide dog and are diabetics, but they didn't go into any of that at all.

Wayne Merritt wcmerritt at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 17:01:20 UTC 2010

Also, did anyone catch the fact that it's dangerous as a blind person
to live in a home and not know where anything was? This was brought up
by the parents and the show designers. I suppose I should feel
somewhat safe since I live in a 700 square foot apartment, but what if
I move up in homes to a condo or heaven forbid,a larger house?

Wayne