[nagdu] UK: Guide Dog saved from icy death

Julie J julielj at windstream.net
Tue Dec 7 15:03:24 UTC 2010

Brenda,

That was the same exact reaction I had to the article.  Well that and why in
the world would you let your dog run off leash near thin ice?

I guess it's the nature of newspaper articles.  They seem to always leave me
with more questions.  Even articles in my local paper that I know more
background info about seem to create more questions and confusion for me.

Julie