[nagdu] sweaters!

Julie J julielj at windstream.net
Tue Dec 7 16:35:24 UTC 2010

Hello all!

I have dog sweaters free for the taking.  There is a variety of colors,sizes and styles. all of them are made to go over a guide dog harness.  If you want one please email me privately at:
julielj at windstream.net
this week.  I am changing ISP's and my email address will be changing on Monday.  I'll let everyone know the new email as soon as I figure out what it is.

If you can tell me the weight and color of your dog, I'll pick a sweater that should fit and not show hair too badly.  Of course I need an address where you would like it shipped.  I am asking absolutely nothing in return.

I crocheted these sweaters over the past few months.  I like to crochet, but we already have all the scarves, throws, bedspreads and slippers that we can possibly use.  I had a lot of odds and ends yarn laying around that was left over from other projects.  for some reason unknown to me, I was inspired to make guide dog sweaters.  Yes, sometimes even I question my sanity! *smile*  So if you want one let me know and I'll send you one.  It will help me declutter my home. I only have a few and I can't promise everyone that wants one that they will get one.

Happy Holidays!
Julie