[nagdu] Manitoba Service Animal Protection act

Doug Parisian eggmann at mts.net
Thu Dec 9 17:18:13 UTC 2010

Well, Cindy made me do it, there is a PDF file attached called B238, which I think is well worth the read, though I do have issues but the basic idea is good.  Here's the challenge, see if you can pick out my concerns.

Be ware that everything in Canada, at least from the governmental level, is printed in both English and French so you'll need to do some skipping.  I did run it through Kurzweil but gave up on the resulting editing job; the PDF version is much better.

Doug: never let your computer byte you!