[nagdu] Chip tag

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 15:42:56 UTC 2010

Hi Tracy, my dog Laveau also has one of those home again chips. You're right the tag is really cheap-looking. I don't have the tag on her collar because I don't think it'd hold up "to staying on my dog's collar with the way she plays so I left it off.  My older dogs had the avid chip and the tag was the same kind and I did put it on their collars only to have it break within a month. Lol!

Rox
Sent from my iPhone