[nagdu] Chip tag

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Tue Dec 14 16:08:01 UTC 2010

Tracy,

I think the point of the chip tags is to provide a number for someone to
call if they find the animal, but the numbers are impossible for the most
eagle-eyed to read, especialy after the tag has been on the animal long
enough for it to get lost.  /smile/

So I keep mine in a drawer in case of missing poodle, check on its location
periodically and wonder how in the heck it will be useful if no one can read
the tiny tiny plastic numbers.  /smile/  I do have the info on my computer
somewhere...

An i.d. tag of some sort with readable contact info is something she would
wear at all times if only she were so good at losing things attached to her
collar.

Tami Smith-Kinney