[nagdu] Chip tag

Nicole B. Torcolini at Home ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Tue Dec 14 16:56:34 UTC 2010

Lexia has a chip, and her chip tag is on her collar. Yes, hopefully the
humane society would scan for the chip if they picked up a guide dog.
However, I seem to recall that, upon microchipping our pet and testing the
microchip, they had to scan more than once to find it. If the tag is there,
and they miss the chip on the first scan, at least they might keep scanning
until they find it. If you are willing to buy another tag, you could always
copy the information from the chip tag to another tag. Yes, I will admit
that the rubber microchip tag, although still on Lexia's collar, is no
longer a circle
Just my $.02.

Nicole.