[nagdu] Posts

Wayne Merritt wcmerritt at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 21:50:41 UTC 2010

Also, as long as search engines like Google index pages, which happens
likely hourly if not daily, what you post here will always be on the
web in some form. Even if it's removed from one page, it can still
likely be found on other pages. So if you're not comfortable with
others knowing something about you or your dog, then don't post it.

Wayne