[nagdu] EXTERNAL:Re: Home Safe! Was Looking for Lost Guide Dog

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 17:40:59 UTC 2010

I've been in a situation where my program dog needed to retire and the
program disagreed.  Thankfully I had applied to the program for
ownership and the ownership was unconditional; don't know if it is now.
So my say was final.  Don't think they liked that much.  They
"offered" (offered means that they very strongly suggested)
for me to send her back to the program for "assessment."
I kindly declined.  Woops, there's another bridge up in smoke.
Oh well.
I did what I felt was in the dog's best interest and as she just
celebrated her 13th birthday last week, I think I made the right
choice for her! :)

Rox and the Herbal HenchHounds:
Bristol (retired), Mill'E SD. and Laveau Guide Dog, CGC.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm
not sure about the universe."-Albert Einstein
http://www.pawpowercreations.com
pawpower4me at gmail.com
AIM: Brissysgirl