[nagdu] Interesting Names Re: guide dog book about young person

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 03:05:40 UTC 2010

Laveau is a 55 lb Doberman and is 26 inches tall and even as slight as
she is, people get out of my way.

Part of that I think is her propensity to "stare people down."
However I have several people tell me that she looks mean.  The people
that really know her don't think that but she's apparently
intimidating.  I kind of like it because like Julie said, it cuts way
back on drive by petters.
Rox and the Kitchen Bitches
Bristol (retired), Mill'E SD. and Laveau Guide Dog, CGC.
"It's wildly irritating to have invented something as revolutionary as
sarcasm, only to have it abused by amateurs." -- Christopher Moore
pawpower4me at gmail.com

Windows Live Only: Brisomania at hotmail.com
AIM: Brissysgirl Yahoo: lillebriss