[nagdu] FW: Re: visit to a prison

Julie J julielj at windstream.net
Tue Feb 9 19:58:23 UTC 2010

Rebecca wrote:
And why isn't the pen pal program open to prisoners that are women?

No clue.  My guess is that Noah's Assistance Dogs is a very small program
and they don't need that many puppy raisers.  And probably someone at the
men's prison knows someone who knows someone who knows someone who thought
this was a great idea.   If different people had connections with folks in
the women's prison it could have easily been involved in the Pen Pals
program instead.

Just a guess though.
Julie