[nagdu] researching programs

Mark J. Cadigan kramc11 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 13 21:09:16 UTC 2010

So, from what I understand, owning the dog is nice, but not essential. From
what you are saying, it appears that if the school owns the dog there should
be no problems so long as I treat the dog properly. Correct me if I am
wrong.

What schools let you own the dog either immediately after graduation, or
after a trial period.

I don't know why someone would ever mistreat an animal, but that is off
topic.