[nagdu] nagdu

Julie J julielj at windstream.net
Fri Feb 19 22:54:02 UTC 2010

Jenifer,

If you don't live with your parents, then we are talking about an entirely
different thing.  I guess I thought you were in high school and therefore
subject to their rules.

My parents don't think I need a guide dog, especially my Dad.  He also has a
lot of difficulty believing me that I trained the dog to guide and that the
dog actually behaves in public.  I guess I am somewhat annoyed by my Dad's
attitude, but in the big picture it doesn't make much difference to me.
He's entitled to his opinion and I'm entitled to mine.   I don't push my
choices onto my parents and they respect that I'm a grown up capable of
making my own decisions.   If it makes any difference I don't agree with how
they manage their dogs either.

Julie