[nagdu] seeing eye

Julie J julielj at windstream.net
Sun Feb 21 13:02:59 UTC 2010

Thanks Wayne!

The Vari-Kennel I have is the plastic sort with metal door and windows.
It's super huge.  Fortunately my husband doesn't mind using it as his night
stand! LOL

I'd love to find a portable crate that would fold up reasonably small, be
light enough for me to easily carry and is big enough for my pony of a dog
to fit into.  I have scoured the internet and found nothing.  I'm snowed in
again today, so maybe I'll give it another go today.

Thanks!
Julie