[nagdu] baths was seeing eye

AnnaLisa Anderson annalisa at sector14.net
Thu Feb 25 04:51:23 UTC 2010

Hi again Jennifer,

I do the bathing myself too, I guess cause I'm cheap like Julie. LOL!  My
bath tub has glass doors on it too, but they do open wide enough that I can
get Sunny in there and wash her reasonably comfortably.  Sunny tolerates
baths fine, once you get her in the tub....   She knows what's about to
happen and doesn't try to run away, but she won't go in on her own.  I have
to lift her front half in, then lift her back half in.  But once she's in
she's fine, doesn't try to jump out or anything.  Of course though, she
loves to go swimming in a lake or pool.  Silly girl!

AnnaLisa and Sundance