[nagdu] A New Dog in the House!

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Thu Feb 25 17:41:48 UTC 2010

Linda,

My one-legged white dogs are worse at down stay than my poodle!  /lol/  You
would not believe some of the places they turn up around the house!  Unless
I want to grab one for a quick spin about, then they are all conspicuously
absent.  Every now and again I go about searching them out and gathering
them together into their pens, and I'm pretty sure the pack has been
reproducing!

What one guide dog user needs with so many canes of various styles is beyond
me, but there they all are.  I've broken one in the past, had a couple of
others wander off, have a couple that are pretty mangy, but I still have
enough canes to organize my own walking club.

At least the poodle is better behaved and comes when I call!

Tami Smith-Kinney