[nagdu] soft sided dog crates

countrygrl290 at aol.com countrygrl290 at aol.com
Mon Jan 4 20:58:38 UTC 2010

 i use one i got from wal mart it folds FLAT and  folds like a car sunshade ....it works well for me but Denver is totally crate trained with no seperation anxiety etc ..... i would reccomend it highly if you have a dog who is not a digger of crate doors etc.  it is made of nylon has no poles etc to assemble it you simply take the elsastic band off and  pull it apart  it is assembled in about 10 seconds I love mine  it is called  sporty pet pop open kennel and can be ordered online shippd to  wal mart for free or to you  . I paid  about 20 dollars when i discovered this  jewl about 5 years ago but they are a but more now  again if your dog behaves in a crate and you just need something to house them in  this is the ticket  it weighs about 1 pound and folds flat and circular about 12 x 12  i love mine ! you can e mail me off list with  questions at   carishields @yahoo.com

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=5192527&findingMethod=rrre is a link