[nagdu] question about ownership and retirement

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Thu Jan 14 20:31:42 UTC 2010

Dan,

Good to hear from you again!  I've wondered a few times how things worked
out for you.  Sounds like Scout is a great pet.  /smile/  Sorry he didn't
work out as a guide, but I'm glad you can consider keeping him.  Believe me,
there were a few times in Mitzi's wild and crazy youth when I wondered if I
would end up making the same choice.  /smile/  She seems to have gotten
through all of those last quirks with maturity, which is a relief.  I really
love traveling with her and spending time with her and...  But if we hadn't
gotten some of those things sorted out, I would have had to retire her to
pet staus and figure out what to do about getting a "real guide dog."
/smile/

Best of luck!

Tami Smith-Kinney