[nagdu] oppinions requested about possible next dog.

Toni Whaley blind_treasurer at verizon.net
Sat Jan 30 07:39:05 UTC 2010

Stepper,

I'm so happy to hear that you're doing so much better. It sounds like
there's a part of you that misses having a dog in your life. So if you feel
you're physically ready to get a new dog, then, I agree with your wife. Go
for it!!!

A gently previously used but much loved dog may be perfect for you. I know
several people who have accepted a dog who has been returned because its
previous owner could no longer use it. Indeed, there was a person in my last
class who accepted such a dog. I'm told these dogs are seasoned and more
mature. To put it another way, they've already gotten most of the young dog
exuberance out of their system.

I wish you all the best.

Toni Whaley