[nagdu] Japanese guide dog teamsRE: My dream is gone

Pickrell, Rebecca M (TASC) REBECCA.PICKRELL at tasc.com
Thu Jul 1 12:14:29 UTC 2010

Hi. Your conversations with your nieces sound cute.
Kids are a lot of responsibility but also a lot of fun in ways that
won't make sense until you have one. And yeah you do want a partner
because of the logestics and because you want someone to share with both
the cute stuff and the not so fun stuff.
Kids and dogs so don't mix I've found though that may be because I'm a
mommy. I just have enough to do with Shawna nd Mellie a dog would push
me over the edge.
I'm so sorry about your mom. How is she?
And I'm glad Carter is settling down.
Weather here is beautiful!