[nagdu] Finicky eaters

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Jul 1 13:03:50 UTC 2010

On the old finicky eaters thread, there are high-quality canned foods that
my dogs think are the greatest.
My old gal Echo seems to be having some trouble eating kibble.  Maybe her
teeth have gotten worn down.  Anyway, she doesn't attack her food with her
old enthusiasm.  So I have started cutting back on the kibble and putting
in half a can of Cannidae canned food, and she snarfs it up.
It's kinda expensive to feed the canned food, about $2 a can and a can a
day, but hey, nothing but the best for the old lady.
I suspect that, if she was only a bit finicky, I could put less and
stretch a can for a couple days.

And shouldn't Gary from Canada feed canned food from Canidae?  It seems so
fitting! :.)
Tracy