[nagdu] anyone know if they are streaming the convention online

Wayne Merritt wcmerritt at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 03:56:06 UTC 2010

I did not see a blurb about it in the convention agenda, which last
year there was a short blurb in the Thank You section, but this year
there was not. So unless it's mentioned at convention, I'm going to
guess no. I hope I'm wrong though since I enjoyed listening to the
resolutions voting and reading last year. I actually remember falling
asleep at one point, which can happen to the best of us, and when I
woke up I couldn't figure out what Dr. Maurer was doing in my bedroom.
Pretty funny.

See y'all in Big D,
Wayne