[nagdu] confidentiality and getting helpful info from other grads

Jenine Stanley jeninems at wowway.com
Fri Jul 9 01:00:57 UTC 2010

Steve brings up a good point in his question about getting info on other
grads from your school.

Here's how it works at GDF. We do have a list that is run by graduates and
on which we participate. If someone calls our office or emails me or another
Consumer Services  Team member with a question, we can pose it to the list,
asking that people with experience contact us. We would of course ask the
questioner if he or she is willing to give out contact info to someone who
might have the answer.

If someone does respond, we will then either give that person the contact
info or take the answer and send it to the inquiring person or grad.

We too are bound by fairly strict confidentiality rules these days, but we
can pose general questions to our grads and encourage people to pass them
along.

If you are a GDf grad and want more info on the conference call, you should
have received an email regarding the call. If not, please contact our
Consumer Services Office at 1-866-282-8047 and ask for Karen Greis or info
about the July 13 call. You can also email her at Karen at guidedog.org.
I will be at the other consumer convention this week so will be off my email
for the most part.

Jenine Stanley
jeninems at wowway.com