[nagdu] New definition of a service animal

Julie J julielj at windstream.net
Fri Jul 30 12:57:59 UTC 2010

Jewel,

Yes, if it is a rental property.  If you own your own home you can have any
animal you want as long as there aren't city/state laws preventing it, as is
the case with some larger wild animals. Even in the case of city or state
laws preventing certain animals residing in single family dwellings, I think
you can still apply for an exemption based on disability related need.

Julie