[nagdu] decision and question

Jessica Pitzer rolosgirl at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 23:59:21 UTC 2010

Hi guys.
I made a very hard decision within the past two weeks. I decided that
with my current activities, going to training at the orientation
center, looking for a job, college, etc. that I am in need of a fully
trained guide. With that in mind I found rolo a home with a lady who
is going to be traiing him to be her service dog to assist with
balance, and picking up dropped items, etc. He is doing well with her
and is happy.
I currently have paperwork in to a couple of schools.
If graudates of the following schools could contact me I have
questions for you even if we've chatted before, I'd still like to
chat.
GDA, GDB are the two for now, I have stuff in to some other ones, but
those are my top choices at the moment partly because their closer and
other reasons.
You can email me add this address to msn that goes for everyone, or if
you email me off list I can provide my phone number which would be
probably a quicker way to cover more ground.
Thanks guys.
Jessica